- Full-stack developer: 2x seniors (5 years +) and 2x mid-level engineers (3-4 years approx).
- Working with a UK based market leading hardware manufacturer in the tech industry to help deliver a bespoke solution to global inventory management.
- Headquartered in the UK, you will be working with a globally distributed team
- Candidates must be willing to work 8 hours per day with core working hours of 10-00 – 1600 UK time when team members need to be available
- Working within a broader team of 8 members, these 4 additions will take the team up to 12.
- Work delivery framework is Scaled Agile with all project management handled by the client.
- Immediate start required
- Contract will be minimum of 12 months with possibility of extension.
- There will be daily and weekly meetings with the team
- Develop the product to meet the defined user stories
- Provide insight and best practice for approaching technical problems
- Attend and support the relevant sprint ceremonies
- Write and execute unit tests
- Conduct handovers to QA and support QA with user demos
- Create documentation of features developed
- Adhere to coding standard and development processes.
- Highly qualified in C# ASP.NET – this is a pre-requisite.
- Must have some experience with Blazor Web Assembly or Server (WA is preference) – this is a hard requirement
- At least one team member must have experience with Telerik.
- Experience with GraphQL (ideally Hot Chocolate) for database management and data manipulation is a hard requirement
- Some experience with xUnit for unit testing (or similar)
- Experience with Entity Framework Core
- Infrastructure: MS Azure, Amazon ECS
- Backend: C# ASP.Net, Blazor, GraphQL
- Frontend: Blazor (+Telerik), HTML, CSS