- Working with an exciting client on cutting edge Sport Tech, this is an opportunity for any specialists with experience in OpenCV, C++ and CUDA experience.
- This programme of work will deliver a number of new releases, integrating new sports and clients into our clients existing portfolio.
- Working within a team of around 15 specialists and reporting in to the Lead Architect, this programme of work requires independent thinkers and those willing to push the boundaries and come up with solutions.
- Analysis and optimisations for both CPU and GPU
- Engineering vision processing algorithms and making enhancements to an existing AI platform
- Full life cycle development of projects, liaising with creatives, product engineers and the wider development team
- Building complex tools and mentoring/coaching the wider team with how to use the tools you have created and introduced
- Reporting progress and issues to the team
- You will be an expert in computer vision algorithms and techniques (e.g. OpenCV).
- You will be an expert in C++ (v20+).
- You will have a strong knowledge of performance optimisation for CPU and GPU (using CUDA).
- You will have significant experience with networking, concurrency, operating systems
- Knowledge of machine learning and be familiar with machine learning libraries would .be a massive bonus.
- You will have an expert understanding of Git, Visual Studio and CUDA,
- You will have the ability to coach and mentor more junior members of our computer vision team.
- You will have demonstrable experience with solving complex problems alongside providing detailed input for design and solutions.
- You will have demonstrable experience of understanding the bigger picture and commercial implications of work the team outputs.
- Core hours (candidates to be available to team) are 7h00 to 20h00 London (GMT/BST) with 8 hours a day required during these hours.
- There will be daily and weekly meetings with the team
- Contract will be minimum of 12 months with possibility of extension.
- Target start date would be immediate