Odeen is an IT Service company focused on offering simple, clear, and supple solutions for clients, in a comfortable and joyful working environment. Odeen is part of the Arnia Group, alongside dotNear, Apsisware and Times New Roman.
Our group brings together some of the most talented people in the industry, under the right blend of Agile processes that help our clients achieve important business outcomes.
We are in the business of helping our customers attain their goals more efficiently and effectively, and writing code is means to this end. Therefore, we always go about our work with the ultimate outcome in mind.
About the project
The client is one of the top insurance companies in the Nordics that aims to increase productivity and effectiveness of their development teams by the standardization on OpenShift.
The customer is looking for an Expert Trainer to help the operations and development teams to manage the OpenShift platform autonomously. They estimate to start the trainings in March as follows:
- From March to May
- (15%) 1-3 hours on Wednesdays within the timeframe 14:00-18:00 (GMT+2) (onsite or remote)
- (5%) Remote support and forum assistance
- June – optionally – 100% with onsite work Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Will be responsible to assess the current competency level across the teams
Develop customized training materials (differentiated by seniority level: beginner and intermediate/expert)
Deliver the training and coaching the teams in order to increase the competence level and skills of OpenShift usage throughout the enterprise
To actively contribute and engage on the internal forum to ensure the know how and use of the platform stays top notch.
- Computer Science or related fields academic degree
- OpenShift platforms implementation and maintenance experience
- Trainer and coaching competencies on OpenShift
- Openness to travel for 1-2 days on a quarterly basis and during the initial training
- English is a must