- Working with an exciting client on cutting edge Sport Tech, this is an opportunity to develop a machine learning model for some cutting edge Tech to evolve autonomously.
- Experience in OpenCV, Python/PyTorch, TensorFlow (Tensor-RT) and CUDA required.
- This programme of work will deliver a number of new releases, integrating new sports and clients into our clients existing portfolio.
- Working within a team of around 15 specialists and reporting in to the Lead Architect, this programme of work requires independent thinkers and those willing to push the boundaries and come up with solutions.
- Developing image processing algorithms and making enhancements to the AI platform
- Full life cycle development of projects, liaising with creatives, product
engineers and the wider development team
- Building complex tools and mentoring/coaching the wider team with how to use the tools you have created and introduced
- Reporting progress and issues to the team
- You will be an expert in machine learning algorithms and techniques with significant knowledge of machine learning and be familiar with machine learning libraries.
- You will be an expert in Python and Pytorch.
- OpenCV, CUDA and TensorFlow (+ Tensor-RT ideally) experience required
- You will have the ability to coach and mentor more junior members of the computer vision team.
- You will have demonstrable experience with solving complex problems alongside providing detailed input for design and solutions.
- You will have demonstrable experience of understanding the bigger picture and commercial implications of work the team outputs.
- Core hours (candidates to be available to team) are 7h00 to 20h00 London (GMT/BST) with 8 hours a day required during these hours.
- There will be daily and weekly meetings with the team
- Contract will be minimum of 12 months with possibility of extension.
- Target start date would be immediate